AEMODA is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices.
This accessibility statement applies to the https://aemoda.com website.
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and non-compliance of the aspects indicated in the following point.
Content not accessible
Non-compliance with RD 1112/2018.
The content below is not accessible because of the following:
- The identification of the purpose of the input in fields to collect user information may not be pragmatically determined [requirement number 220.127.116.11 identification of the purpose of the input (Conditional) of UNE-EN 301-549-2019].
- The visual presentation of text and images may not have a ratio of at least 4.5:1 [requirement number 18.104.22.168 Contrast (minimum) of UNE-EN 301-549-2019 ].
- For user interface components with labels that include text or text images the name may not contain the text that is visually presented [requirement number 22.214.171.124 Inclusion of the label in the name (Conditional) of UNE-EN 301-549-2019 ].
- The five conformance requirements of the WCAG 2.1 guidelines may not be satisfied [requirement number 9.6 Conformance requirements of the WCAG Guidelines (Conditional) of UNE-EN 301-549-2019 ].
The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable law.
Some contents of the website were created prior to the store, we have tried to perform a review of the accessibility of all the elements that make it up to comply with the RD 1112/2018 however there may be elements that can be optimized.
Preparation of the present accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on January 23, 2023.
The method used to prepare the statement has been a self-assessment carried out by the company that created the web page, in this case La Primera Telecomunicación S.L.
Remarks and contact information
You can make communications on accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- to report any possible non-compliance by this website
- transmit other difficulties in accessing the content
- ask any other question or make any suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website
Through AEMODA’s contact form.
You can submit:
- Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or.
- Request for Accessible Information related to:
- contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3, paragraph 4.
- content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
The Request for Accessible Information must clearly state the facts, reasons and request to show that the request is reasonable and legitimate. These complaints will be received and handled by AEMODA.
This portal is designed to be able to change the text size and color, as well as the background of the page using standard browser settings.
If you want to change the font size of the text in the main graphic browsers use the following menus:
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla y Firefox: Ver > Tamaño del texto
- Opera: Ver > Zoom
- Safari: Ver > Hacer el texto más grande
- Chrome: Controla la página actual > Tamaño del texto
- To modify the size of everything on the page:
- Ctrl + + to zoom in
- Ctrl + – to decrease
- Ctrl + 0 restores original text size
If you want to override the style sheet or change the color of the text, you can consult the WAI’s How to Change Text Size or Colors page, which can be read in Spanish at ¿Cómo cambiar el tamaño del texto o colores?