POLARIS AUTOMAZIONI is based in Reggio Emilia, Northern Italy, and has been manufacturing automatic and semi-automatic packaging systems since its foundation in the 1960s.
POLARIS systems are ideal for packaging mainly oil, vinegar, spirits and other food liquids in glass bottles, PET bottles and cans of all shapes and types.
Polaris lines are designed, manufactured and assembled in Italy and are CE marked, guaranteeing high quality standards. Each machine manufactured by Polaris Automazioni can be customized according to the customer’s needs.
To be considered:
1. They are linear machines that adapt to the needs of each customer;
2. Incorporate CE marking;
3. Constructed entirely of stainless steel;
4. No parts are replaced as is usually the case with rotary machines;
5. Quick format changeover: it is done with a few simple adjustments in 10 to 30 minutes depending on the line model and format type;
6. It can fill, cap and label any type of bottle, PET, or bag in box cans from 10 ml to 5/10 liters (25 for bag in box);
7. Possibility of introducing nitrogen before capping.